Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October...

Autumn... Rainy days. Cloudy days. Nostalgia. Melancholia... Maybe.
Everybody seems to act strange on these days. You can feel the winter coming. There's no more dust in the air. What to do when you feel like don't wanna leave the bed heat? What do we do during autumn?

Spring is the time when we want to go outside, anywhere, just to feel the Sun getting hotter every day. We love to watch the flowers bloom and the trees getting greener. We love to hear the little birds happy songs. We just love to see that life is coming back. It gives us new energies, bigger appetite for living. We hide away our winter clothes and we are looking forward to Summer.
Summer Holidays. Sea. Mountains full of life, covered in the most beautiful green blanket of forests. We enjoy walks in the park or over the seashore. We go out even more. Bars, clubs, you name it! Dancing or just showing off, summer is the best time for everything. Holidays. Sleepless nights.
Autumn? A cold wake up to Reality. Time for holidays is over. Work. School. Rain. Colder and colder every day. Memories. Killing life.We don't really have a lot of pleasure for anything...

I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I was born in October, but I absolutely love it. If it's raining and it's cold... I love to take a cup of hot tea or coffee, get cozy in front of my computer with a blanket wrapped around me, light up some candles and some incense sticks... My kitty in my lap purring. Good music.Memories. Just love to let myself get lost in memories and unforgettable moments. I just know that at the right moment I will want to start to write.
I love to get cozy into the arms of that someone... Watch a good movie and enjoy a good glass of wine. Listen to the rain knocking in the bedroom windows, being exhausted by love. Talk... Fall asleep into those arms and the sound of beating heart.
Sometimes Sun shines in the autumn. Take a walk in the park. Look and contemplate at the enormous diversity of colors. I love to hear and feel the oak leaves rustling under my footsteps. Watch the sun sets over a rusty forest... or over a lake covered with fallen leaves... Just walk, hand in hand.... sunny or rainy....



Yes, I'm nostalgic... melancholic... or call me romantic... But I think Autumn is a great time to enjoy small and simple things. It's a great time to remember that everything is ephemeral and we should pay more attention to everything. With that nature last struggle we should realize that life is just too short for any regrets, envy, hate or false values.

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." - Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment