Monday, March 14, 2011

Another week



As the car was running on the roads, I was watching the stars and somehow, smiling, this song came into my head...
Another week had passed, another week-end is over... Was it perfect? No.
Broke some nails, twisted my arm... Some kind of bad karma followed me... but even with all of these... I was happy. I still am. Some moments that brings a smile on my face. Some moments of complete silence into my brain, a smile, sun... fresh air. The music of the wind blowing in the forest behind... Even a scratch on my face and a big dog drawling on me... The wind in my hair, the mountains in front... a kiss. Some smiles, some caresses, some lovely hugs... "A walk to remember" - I might say....
Some great movies in some loving arms, some whispers... A piano and someone to listen with...

All of those, together... A week hard to forget. All of those made me happy. Now, I'll go sleep knowing that someone is thinking of me, and I smile and I listen to music, falling asleep...



Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment