Saturday, February 26, 2011

A glass of wine

Browsing music on you tube, I first found this...

I remembered so many things... So I stopped to listen. I poured myself a glass of wine and enjoyed it... My head is so clear. My thoughts have an order... I feel.... happy. My brain in stuck. I wish I can describe in accurate words what I'm feeling right now... I guess everyone can just try it.
There's a moment of a complete honesty with yourself. I can see again how beautiful life is. What's important. How to smile and mean it.

How many beautiful people I have around me... did I ever thank them, for being into my life?
It just erased every bad thought... every bad memory... Oh! I wish that this state of mind will stay with me forever... Maybe it is just a moment, but it's a great one and I want to enjoy it, to live it...

"Carpe Diem"
Try it. Don't be ashamed to let music outflank you. Have a moment of honesty with yourself... Don't be afraid of your own feelings. Let them possess you.

No comments:

Post a Comment