Saturday, December 4, 2010

What a day




What a rain ... I still have a headache from wine, vodka and last night's shots. A strange evening. I struggled to sleep, but I didn't too much. I think I'm still thinking of a sea of stuff ... It's raining, and this rain is not that good for me, especially when I'm a little afraid to look back too suddenly: it's called hangover! :)
I would like to hear this rain in another context. Probably in the arms of a man who can make me feel less depressed but otherwise anyway ... You'll say that the time when I will like even the rain will come... I just hope it will come sooner ... Loneliness overwhelms me at this moment. Today is a day when I really don't feel the need to be alone ... and if I am, let me drown in my own river of tears. It makes me feel better ...
They say that your not human until the suffering, if you don't feel it, you will not be able to love. We all learn how to suffer, huh?

2 comments:

  1. si tu esti un spirit care nu-si gaseste locul ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa spunem ca sunt un spirit dezorientat care si-a pierdut locul...

    ReplyDelete