Sunday, December 5, 2010

Coffee, Sir!



After a few days at least strange, I refreshed a little ... Coffee flavor, has the gift to do that sometimes .... Me and coffee, how to say ... we have a relationship ... even a love relationship, I would say ... I do not know if I could replace the morning coffee with something ... and do not want to! It's indispensable ... I confess that a little earlier in a conversation on messenger with a friend ... after telling me "Nice idea with the chestnut flour pavement idea ...... if I saw it right" - talking about the image of my new blog .... I smile and suddenly I woke up .... Chestnuts?? Are you crazy? It's COFFEE! Coffee beans! :)

Not even if I'll drink 100 coffees per day, I won't be able to get bored of this habit ... We.... we have a special relationship .... conditioned only by the loving flavor! :)



A delicious coffee .... Quality music and the day can have a better morning... ;)
Enjoy your coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment