Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Even if ...



Listening to this song, I realize with a tear in the corner of my eye, about how many people have passed through my life.
They say that if your friends can't be counted on the fingers of one hand, you're a very rich man. So it is. But how many times did we found ourselves alone when the world seems to crumble under our the feet? However, we went through everything that seemed invincible. And then we all said: "These are my friends" No! I do believe! I believe in stories with friends. I think everyone owns a piece of someone's life. If everyone would stay near us, who do we appreciate? How could we feel alive, if not through disappointments? How could we enjoy the good times, if we had not suffered once?
In all, we are nothing but transients through life, through the world. We are just a listing of our facts and our choices. Every friend we had and we lost it meant something to each one of us. He made a mark in our lives. We learned something from him / her. We had moments with each of them...
And then .... "Even if" ...
And I believe, I believe stories with friends are the most beautiful. They are full of life, emotions, smiles and tears. To whom I told my first love? First kiss? First caress? And now I wonder, where are those friends, then? How many years have passed.... Each of them made a choice for his own life and he continued walking on his own way... Each of us remembers those moments, no one would forget, that would be inhuman...
"Even if" ... I will always remember the beautiful moments, with a smile, a tear in the corner of my eye and much nostalgia ... From each I learned something .... I loved each one, in a certain way.
I do believe in stories with friends! Those from now I will lose at some point, maybe not everyone, but will always be others and others ... We have a lot of love to share and many emotions ... How much we still have to learn... How many tears will run on my shoulder and poured out on other shoulders ... how many smiles and joy we have to offer like we used to do in those sunny afternoons surrounded by friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment