Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MUSIC



Going through my books, trying to put them in they're right place, I read this ....
‎"Without music, life would be a mistake!" - Friedrich Nietzsche

I somehow believe that. I love to listen good music - Ok, maybe good from my point of view - and just think or remember. To feel that "something" and then put it down on words... Music make me see the half full part of the glass. It inspires me. Sometimes gives me a better mood, sometimes emphasizes those feelings that are testing my soul, my brain... I found myself in music and I feel that every good song has a great message.



Smile, without a reason why
Love, as if you were a child
Smile, no matter what they tell you
Dont listen to a word they say
'Cause life is beautiful that way

Tears, a tidal-wave of tears
Light that slowly disappears
Wait, before you close the curtain
Theres still another game to play
And life is beautiful that way

Here, in his eyes forever more
I will always be as close as you remember from before.

Now, that you're out there on your own
Remember, what is real and what we dream is love alone.

Keep the laughter in your eyes
Soon, your long awaited prize
Well forget about our sorrow
And think about a brighter day
'Cause life is beautiful that way

No comments:

Post a Comment