Sunday, January 9, 2011

I had a dream....



I had a dream, I had a nightmare ... There have been nights where I woke up crying, transpired. I no longer wanted to sleep ever, as if I lived in one of the movies with Freddie Kruger...
And then one night, I had another dream ... It makes a dark room, screaming music from speakers placed all over possible corners... A lot of people, screaming, dancing, jumping ... hitting each other ... hitting me. In that sea of people, I saw a slightly brighter face, a look that does not bother me, just like the others ... even though it comfort me. And he did it like no one had done until then, never ...
I somehow found that knight in shiny armour that saved me from my nightmare... For a couple of night from then, I wanted to fall asleep, to see him. To let him caress me, to let him make me feel like no other men did before... To feel like I'm a woman, to feel love, to touch love... to sense everything with every cell of my body...



Time flew by so fast, nights were turning into days faster than ever... and real life seems to bother me less and less... Did not care anymore about the light of the day, work, friends, or anything else. I was just waiting for the night to come. And it did... a couple of times more. I remember those dreams, like everything was real... The touch like a melody going around me, caressing me. That look that scaled every part of my body, like I was a Goddess. The Goddess of love... Those nights... Those moments that made my life better... that took away my pain, my tears. I could see those bodies interweaving as a column to infinity...

I miss that comfort, that look... those hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment