Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On my way....



I discovered this song, a couple of days ago when I was trying to unpack my things and put everything in a place that would be easy to find...
I sit in bed with my laptop into my lap and try to find answers to stupid questions ... I notice one thing, that as "life" is overdriving you, the same way life will ease you... Slowly and with much patience, firmly and without panic, every problem has at least one solution... As any problem occurs, so is the solution, slowly as baby steps... May hesitant at first, then becoming more and more confident...

I had a lot of problems ... I had moments when I didn't know how or which way to go... But calmly and patiently, with much support from friends,with the courage to ask for help...One by one I managed to solve them... Now everything is moving towards better, easy ...
To be good, be good and positive thinking, I see that now, tested on my skin, now more than ever. Sometimes life can be a pain in the ass, can be the mother of all bitches... but you have to stay clever and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment