Friday, January 14, 2011

Memories



Browsing trough music, I found some memories, that I put away... I do remember that my mother used to sing to me, when I was a couple of years old... I've got some shivers on my spine, listening to this song... In France, mum was known as Joan Baez of Romania. If I close my eyes, I can see her next to me, I can hear her voice singing "Donna Donna" to me.

I had the privilege to see some great concerts in Bucharest, the best that I've been to, in my opinion, was Leonard Cohen, in September 2008. I'm proud to say that I have seen the legendary Bob Dylan in concert! It was huge! I'm 25, I won't have the second chance, that's for sure, but I have a story to tell, later on in life...
I grew up with this music and I cannot see my life other way.



Have a great Friday night! Have fun or sweet dreams...

1 comment:

  1. ...Memories!... Our steps in the dust of time...Shadows of ideeas,shadows of thoughts, lightly shadows of dreams..and for last, few recalls of our facts.Recalls of others....very few individuals picked from those whom we used to call them "friends"...It is a question here; a question from my point of view, as a man: WHAT A MAN STAND's FOR?...Is available for wemen too...But let's analyze our "stats", gentlemen, as males in this world: WHAT ARE WE STANDING FOR?....Its an open question; I'm not the owner of the truth....all we can do is to search for it together....A wise Samurai said:"A man maybe can't change his destiny...but he have to do his best till his destiny will reveal to him!"...A very good friend of mine, a very pretty and intelligent woman told me: "You are an Angel for me, a kind of Guardian Angel!"...I have too many sins to be an angel (this brand really doesn't works for me)...Maybe I was for her at the right time and in the right place...But this is not a reason for me to make me believe that I'm upon my sins...It's always a "payday"....for us and for our enemies...never hate your enemies: LOVE THEM!...If they exists, is a reason: YOU HAVE A STANDING, YOU HAVE VALUE!....STAND UP AND FIGHT!...NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER RETREAT!...If it is something to stand,fight and die for...than this only thing is LOVE!...a romanian poems writter said:"Dance, like nobody is seeing you Sing like nobody hears you/ Love like nobody....hurts you"...the answer is LOVE: keep loving a flower, a rabbit, a cat, a friend, the shinning sun, the restless sea...love your restless dreams, your nightmares..even your nightmares...nightmares are like street red lights in traffic...Do not forget to love E V E R Y T H I N G !!!...The answer is LOVE. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete