Saturday, January 22, 2011

Maria...



I woke up today like in any other morning and opened the laptop and then I turned myself to the coffee machine... Still sleepy, with a terrible headache I opened the facebook page...A friend of my mother posted something about her state of health ... and the comments and other phones that followed ... reminded me that I have problems more serious than the fact that I'm going through a difficult breakup and yesterday I moved all the things in a new place ... My mother's health is more important than everything else.

I just hope that all the prayers and good thoughts of friends and folks will get to her, and will help her somehow... Although I think primarily strengthens me!

I want to say Thanks to all of those who support us!



I hope that "My rainbow" will come back on stage soon ...

1 comment: