Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here Kitty kitty.... Isis?!?!?!

What a morning!!!

I got the wake up call in , let's say, an usual manner. I can' forget that I have a cat in the house, not even when I have the sweetest dream or the best sleeping hours.... I sometimes wonder, what's in that cat mind????

"-Hmmmm.... Let's see now.... What can I do today to scare the hell out of my owner.... (pet, human, whatever else but not owner, in a cat's mind)... Oh! I know... I'll jump on her back when she's asleep... She looks just too comfortable... Or.... or.... I'll bite her toe! Yes! yes.... But that's only until she wakes up... What about after???
Hmmmm..... (purring)... I should steal her socks again. She will not think to look..... under...the... SOFA! Yes, perfect!
I should land on the kitchen table when she makes herself that disgusting smelling dark liquid that she likes to drink. That will scare her good enough.... What's that?.... AHA! GOT YA! Oh.... my tail again... (blushing)
What else can I do?.....
Jump on those piles of paper that she looks so focus on them... book I think it is called.... Yes! I know she hates that! Jump on her lap when she's sitting on that weird looking water thing that's next to my litter box.....
Oh! I have to do my fur again.... One moment!.... That's better! Much better!.... What a tough life.. Taking care of her like that... She can't get bored when I'm around. That's my  job!
What about stealing her pen when she writes??? Hmmmm.... Purring.
I'll go play with my ball a little bit... but... which one?.... Ah! The yellow one... I'll make some noise, it's under the bed! I remembered... Her socks!... let's look around... where are those things?... Ah! her boots! Always her boots! She's pushing them into the boots so it makes my job soooo much harder... But I'll get them out. Claws! OK... It's almost out... YES! Now I have to carry it to the sofa and push it under! That's it!....
Oh... I'll better go eat something, I'm tired.....
Where was I?.... Aaaaaah! My fur again!?!.... Perfect now! I should get some sleep, all that hard work and thinking exhausted me.... Purring.

5 min later....

Sooo much better now....  Now, let's see what's on the table.... Up! YES! Wooowww... What is this thing.... Bleah! Ashtray! Aha! There's something that she use all the time.... God! It smells so bad! I hide this! Let's see where.... Hmmmmm.... Aha! Those kitchen carpets... Hard place to find it.... Perfect! That should do it for now.... Oh!... Forgot something! That soft paper roll that's in the litter box room... I can't understand why she gets so annoyed when I use it.... I don't use as much as she does... I just like to play with it... it's easy and soft and I make so many tiny pieces out of it....
I'll see what other ideas will come to me later... for now...is... WAKE UP CALL!!! BANZAAAAIIII!!! YES! Perfect landing! She's awake!...."

- Isis.....

"Ooooo.... I'm in trouble! I'll better get out of here! FAST! Under the bed! Let her 2 min, then... go kiss her nose! She'll like that.... Meow!"

10 min later....

- Isis???? Where's my lighter???? Iiiissiiiiisssssss!!!!! What did you do with the paper roll???? Jezzzz.....

"She calls me I'd better go....and... look curious....then... THE KITCHEN TABLE!!!"....

- Meow?

- Oh, Isis....

"She's on her way to the kitchen.... almost there... yes! don't look back... yes... BOOO!.... perfect landing again...."

- Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

Sometimes I really think that cats can't think of anything else than... "How to give my human a heart attack?"....

Well, at least it's a beautiful morning... Sunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment