Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's NOW or NEVER!



Thoughts, sadness, anger.... Yes, I always write what I feel. It helps me.
Some people read, some don't. Some care, some find their own answers.
This is how after a Hell lot of years I had a chat with, let's say, someone that I know since the time of sweet high school.Yeah! Those times when I was living in the same house with my mother and I was willing to do anything to just, get away from home.
I started to remember how I used to be.
That REBEL kiddo' jumping off the window to go places and do things. Mountains or sea side, didn't really matter as long I was feeling the wind through my hair. I was madly in love with adventure.
I remember places. Music. Camping in the heart of the mountains, chilly nights, starry nights..... and a whole lot more. I remember skipping school just run away, just to go to "the pub" to write. I even remember some of my poems.
"The rock chick", the rebel that used to say FUCK OFF, this is my life and I wanna live it! The one that took her own decisions and didn't care too much about a broken heart, but moved on. The one that had the courage to say : ENOUGH when I considered it.

Years passed by, and slowly I started to forget that spirit. I started to forget the feeling of being FREE. I started to forget that I have a "pair of wings". I broken them in time. No one asked me to do it, but somehow I did it.
Even if now I'm accused of thinking only at myself, I stopped doing that long time ago. I became waaaay to DOMESTIC and "killing" me did nothing than make people wonder : WHO AM I????
Looking at all those, I blame no one, but me. No one asked me to do nothing for me and I do not think anyone had ever aspect it either. I lost myself. I lost my courage, my independence, my aggression, my freedom. And I did it to myself. I hung myself to feelings and forgot to also use my rationality. I thought that I do not need ME as long as I have HIM. I had dig my own hole.

Now the biggest challenge is.... HOW THE FUCK I'M GETTING ME BACK???



Sure as Hell I have to stop doing the things that I am doing now. Most of them, anyway. I looked at the wrong angles and was to afraid that, yes, doing that or that, will make me lose him, but no matter what I tried to do, I didn't got me back. And we both wanted that.

I became what I thought the man next to me will like to have and forgot my own personality on the way. I forgot was he liked in the 1st place.

I never needed anyone to make decisions for me or take care of me. I always learned my way without anybody else showing it to me. And because someone did, I, yes, admit it, became LAZY.

I used to be the joy of those around me, I became waaaaay to god'dam domestic. ENOUGH!!!


“I'm a little selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment