Friday, July 1, 2011

Missing


Missing...
Just another word in world's dictionary?
What do we actually miss?

I started to think at this, when I got in bed, and I found myself alone, in a semi obscure room (Yes! I'm afraid to sleep in dark)... Only me and my thoughts. What do I actually miss when I think of missing that someone?

I miss everything that I love!

I lay in my bed. I pulled the so called curtains and looked at the sky. It just doesn't look the same. I can't see anything than red clouds. The stars will not be as shinny as they were when we looked together at them and scanned the sky for a shooting star. I can't smile.
I turned and twisted around in bed for probably more than an hour. Tried every sleeping position possible. Even that one that makes feel me safe and comfortable. What do I miss? That heart beat next to me. That unseen smile of content and comfort. Those arms that are trying to keep away all the bad things of darkness. That breath on the back of my head that is warm. Have you ever try to listen someones heart beat? It's like a melody that is calming you. A true Mantra. That low voice that whispers just because of the silence... so many things, so small that when you have them, you don't think of their importance.

If you miss someone, that means you're lucky. It means you have someone special in your life, someone worth missing. And missing someone is not about how long it's been since you've seen them last time or the amount of time since you've talk. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and you wish that they were right there with you.

So, no, I do not believe that "missing you" are just some words in a vocabulary. I think that's one of the strongest feelings that you can experience. But in order to miss, you have to love!
If you don't love, you can say "I miss you!" even to a statue. Is one thing to say and total different to feel! And the paradox is... if you don't say, no one will know.

Sometimes only one person is missing from your world and you feel that the entire world has been depopulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment